Saturday 14 April 2018

The Saturday List #172 - My favourite Mill Hill pictures on Twitter

I've Angel pond at night!
Today is a glorious day! It feels like we've finally cast off the shackles of winter and spring is here. On days such as these, I enjoy snapping the sights of Mill Hill and tweeting them. I make no claims to be a great photographer, but I do enjoy it.

It is interesting reviewing the pictures I've taken over the years of Mill Hill. putting this together made me realise that there are a few walks that we've negllected recently, especially around Totteridge Valley. Now the weather is getting better, it is time to get those boots back on! I hope you've enjoy these as much as I have!

1. I snapped this whilst visiting the Daughters of Charity convent on the Ridgeway for a Mill Hill day of reflection. I rather like it




2. I snapped these on one of my Mill Hill dog walkies. We are lucky to live in such a great area


3. And we have the best sky!


4. I always love to see the first signs of spring!


5. I always enjoy a good rainbow. The house in the picture is the one where John Cleese filmed his specsavers ad


6. I do rather like my garden flowers, especially in the autumn


7. You don't see a helicopter in Lyndhurst park very often, which as it was the air ambulance is a good thing


8. I rather miss Tilly the long suffering boxer!


9. Whilst fly tipping is deplorable, this particular instance at least addressed the lack of public conveniences in Mill Hill


10. Snapped today in the Broadway. A face off between the Lib Dems and the Tories!



Thats's all folks!

No comments: