Friday 8 December 2017

The Friday Joke - 8/12/2017 - The Dangers of Technology

Image result for technology joke
Technology
Hi, Fred, this is Dan next door.  I have a confession to make. I have been riddled with guilt these past few months and have been trying to get up the courage to tell you face-to-face, but I am at least telling you in text as I cannot live with myself a moment longer without you knowing.
The truth is I have been sharing your wife, day and night, when you’re not around.  In fact, probably more than you.  I haven’t been getting it at home recently, but I know that’s no excuse.  The temptation was just too great.  I can no longer live with the guilt and hope that you will accept my sincerest apology and forgive me.  It won’t happen again.  Please suggest a fee for usage and I’ll pay you.  Regards,  Alan.


NEIGHBOR’S RESPONSE*
Fred, feeling so angered and betrayed...then grabbed his gun and shot his neighbor Dan dead.  He returned home, poured himself a stiff drink, and sat down on the sofa.  Fred took out his phone where he saw a second message from Dan.

SECOND MESSAGE*
 Hi, Fred, this is Dan next door, again. Sorry about the typo on my last text. I expect that you figured it out and noticed that darned  Auto Correct changed “wi-fi” to “wife.” That’s today’s technology for you, hey?

No comments: