1.Finchley Carnival would have been 100 years old this year
2. This tweet from Barnet Rebel made us snigger!
3. Fancy a little bit of cricket in aid of a good cause? Mark the date
4. Denise Batt is pretty pleased with her pond. We think it looks in pretty good shape too!
5.Graphic Tweet from the MPS in Barnet showing why we really shouldn't drink and drive
6. Did you know Doctor who was born in Mill Hill? You do now!
7. Bram Stoker's ashes lie in Golders Green crematorium. Don't tell Dracula!
Bram Stoker's ashes, Golders Green Crematorium pic.twitter.com/ThsqnLZJOx— John (@byantium) August 4, 2017
8. Seems like the new Asian foodhall in Colindale is attracting some very esteemed fans!
This week's review: Bang Bang Oriental Foodhall, Colindale; the 'Now That's what I call music' of Asian food. https://t.co/Ux8qhb51Ig— Jay Rayner (@jayrayner1) August 6, 2017
9. 29 years ago a brave young man died in a bomb attack in Mill Hill "they will be remembered"
1 Aug 88— Op Banner (NI) RoH (@OpBanner_NI_RoH) August 1, 2017
Robbins, Michael (23)
Killed in IRA IED attack.
Mill Hill, London
(PM M. Thatcher constituency). pic.twitter.com/doAamYfcN5
10. We love a good piccie of an iconic vintage guitar. This one is a Fender Coronado II
That's all folks!