Without further ado.......
1. Now this is the type of Tweet we like to promote!
2. A great historical tweet, which we rather like, from Joe O'ConnorCome along and try wheelchair basketball! Free taster session at the Burnt Oak Leisure Centre on Thursday 1 June from 10am to 12pm pic.twitter.com/L64mIoFxsI— Barnet Council (@BarnetCouncil) May 27, 2017
3. And we also like our local football memorabilia
4. Lets' hope this shaggy Dog story has ahappy ending!#Edgware v Penhill Standard in the London Senior Cup 1st Qualifying Round 5/9/1970@EdgwareTownFC pic.twitter.com/By5nzVW2ip— Football Memorabilia (@MemorabiliaMall) May 17, 2017
5. Science made fun! Looks a rather cool lesson!LOST dog! My friends dog has gone missing in East Finchley/Hampstead garden suburb. He is old & possibly lying under a tree. @DogsTrust pic.twitter.com/iZqA0PUy7w— Suzanne baum (@suzanne_baum) May 25, 2017
6. One young girl from Hendon had an unforgettable day at Wembley yesterday!NLGS organised fun science experiments for Students from Colindale Primary & St Vincents Primary School pic.twitter.com/LDBHmFriTz— North London Grammar (@NLondonGrammar) May 26, 2017
7.You learn something every day! I now know what a cucamelon is!Very proud of our Lili for being @arsenal Mascot at #facupfinal walking out with @mertesacker . Her experience winning 3 cups rubbed of :) pic.twitter.com/izBv155q0h— Hendon FC Girls (@HendonFCgirls) May 28, 2017
8. Steven McGovern is enjoying Mill Hill, and who can blame him!Bought cucamelons at the @FinchleyHort plant sale Tks to James Wong now know what to do https://t.co/c9HllP9NuZ @Botanygeek 🙂👍🍸— N20 Gardener (@N20gardener) May 28, 2017
9. How times change (or don't)!Walking around Mill Hill and Totteridge @millhillnw7 @love_barnet #BankHolidayWeekend #millhill #londoner #londonlife pic.twitter.com/3ZcxITPHHI— steven mcgovern (@SteveMcGovern76) May 28, 2017
10. From the famous Mill Hill Music Complex wall of fame!Advert for the Hampstead Tube from 1907. According to this, it took 24 mins to travel from Leicester Sq to Golders Green, today it takes 20 pic.twitter.com/LTeAiK5hhW— David Turner (@TurnipRail) May 27, 2017
The wall of fame #1 https://t.co/YW1EpUSj2V— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) May 24, 2017
That's all folks