1. We start with Alan Wylie who looks at what could possibly go wrong with our unstaffed libraries
2. Just in case you were unsure of what area the Burnt Oak police patrol, they have helpfully tweeted a map. No surprises for guessing where its of!
We cover the area you can see marked out below. Be sure to say hello if you see us out and about on patrol! pic.twitter.com/YjqFWxX9Uw— Burnt Oak Police (@MPSBurntOak) April 11, 2017
3. Todays wildlife quiz question from Velella. Can anyone identify these?
...any ideas what these are...found on a broom stick in a small urban river: ...Watling Park, Burnt Oak pic.twitter.com/2LxvodEbas— Velella (@pralford54) April 9, 2017
4. Bit of a fire this week in Brent Cross. Looked a bit scary
5.Some great pictures of the Ionic Cinema in Golders Green from Richard Littler
The Ionic cinema, Golders Green. This used to be my local. Classic 70s decor. pic.twitter.com/JIQj9z28x5— Richard Littler (@richard_littler) April 5, 2017
6. Mill Hill is getting a new chippy! We can't wait! We've long missed La Carp D'Or
7.Live Music is always worth a plug. This time it's at Flames restaurant in Finchley!
Enjoy live music @ Flames 🔥 every weekend. pic.twitter.com/sjvzr3o1AA— Flames Restaurant (@FlamesFinchley) April 13, 2017
8.Mark Amies is none too impressed with the neglect at Edgware Station
9. We love a well turned out garden in the spring?
10. And our local citizen of the year received his award at Mill Hill Music Complex
Thats all folks, have a great Easter Sunday!