Friday 28 April 2017

The Friday Joke 28/04/2017 - The Queen and Donald Trump



During his visit to London, Donald Trump met with Queen Elizabeth.  
He asked, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give me?"
"Well," replied the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."
Donald frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"
The Queen took a sip of tea and said, "Oh, that's easy Donald. You just ask them to answer a riddle."
Seeing the puzzled look on Donald’s face, the Queen said, “Let me demonstrate it for you.”
The Queen pushed a button on her intercom and said, "Please send in Theresa May."
Theresa walked into the room and said, "Yes, you’re Majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this, Theresa. Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"
Theresa answered, "That would be me."
"Yes! Very good," said the Queen.
Donald returned to the White House and asked Mike Pence the same question. "Mike, I want you to answer this riddle. Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"
"I'm not sure," said Mike. "Let me get back to you on that one." He phoned around all of Trumps appointments, cabinet and friends and asked everyone, but none could give him an answer.
The next evening Mike and his wife were dining at a fancy restaurant when he noticed Hillary Clinton dining with Bill. Thinking he might be able to get an answer to his conundrum, Mike walked over to her table and asked, “Hillary, can you answer a riddle for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"
Hillary answered, "That's easy, and it’s me!"
Mike smiled and said, "Thanks!"
After dinner Mike returned to the White House and met with Donald. Mike said, “I did some research and I found the answer to the riddle.”
Donald said, “Fantastic. So, what is the answer?”
Mike replied, “It's Hillary Cinton!"
Donald yelled, “No, you idiot! It's Theresa May!"
. . . And that, my friends, is what is going on at the White House.

Have a great weekend