Friday 9 December 2016

The Friday Joke - 09/12/2016

The Friday Joke! It's a cracker!



Image result for Funny priest joke
The Barnet Eye Friday Joke!

A drunk man who smelled of too much whisky and beer sat down, took a seat
next to a priest.
The man's tie was stained, his face was smeared with red lipstick smudges, and a half-empty bottle of Jack Daniels was sticking out of his torn coat pocket.
He opened his newspaper and began reading.
After a few minutes the man turned to the priest and asked, "Say Father, what causes
arthritis?"
The priest replies, "My Son, it's caused by loose living, sleeping with prostitutes and   wicked women, drinking too much whisky and beer and not taking regular baths."
The drunk muttered in response, "Fancy that!" Then returned to his paper.

The priest, reflecting on what he had said, remembering that Jesus despised hypocrites and the self righteous, seeking out the company of sinners in preference, turned to the
man and apologized. "I'm very sorry I was so unsympathetic, I'm tired and I've had a hard day. How long have you had arthritis?"
The drunk answered, "I don't have it, Father. I was just reading here that the Pope does."

Have a great weekend!

No comments: