Friday 23 October 2015

The Friday Joke 23/10/2015 - Shenanigans exposed in North West London Council Leaders household !!!!

It's been a rough old week. Many years ago former top Barnet blogger VickiM instituted "The Friday Joke" for just such weeks. It may surprise you to know that a couple of our Conservative Councillors tell me some of the finest jokes I've published here. 

Many are totally unpublishable, but I think this one is one of the best I've been saving this one up for just such a week. Enjoy and have a very pleasant weekend.

---
As we all know, the Leaders of large North West London Councils and their wives are very busy people. They need some household chores. 

The leader of one such council's wife has for many years had a trusted Polish housemaid. 

Last week, the  maid asked the lady of the house for a pay raise. The Lady of the house became very angry about this and decided to talk to her about this raise. 
She said, “Now Anna, why do you think you should get a pay increase?" 
 Anna: “Well, Madam, there are tree reasons why I wunt the increaze. The 1st is that I do iron better than you." 
Lady of House: “Who said you iron better than me?” 
Anna: “Your husband he say so.” 
Lady of House: “Oh yeah?” 
Anna: “The second reason eez that I am a better cook than you.” Lady of House: “that's a lie, who said you were a better cook than me?” 
Anna: “Your hozban he did.” 
The Lady of the House increasingly agitated: “Oh he did, did he?” 
Anna: “The third reason is that I am better at sex than you in the bed.” 
By now, the Lady of the house is incandescent with rage, through gritted teeth asks, “And did my husband say that as well?” 
Anna: “No Madam… The gardener did.”
(A moment of silence passes...) 
To which, the Lady of the house replied "So, how much do you want?” 
---

The Barnet Eye wishes to assure all readers that this is a joke and any similarity between the fictional characters above and the Leaders of any North West London Council, their wife, their maid and their gardners are purely coincidental. Furthermore, I'd love to assure all readers that such shenanigans are totally unknown in the London Borough of Barnet. 

No comments: