Tuesday 29 July 2014

Imagine my surprise - Deafening silence from Barnet Councillors to my ten questions

Yesterday I offered Barnets councillors £20 each for every one who answered five questions (I had ten, five for Tories, five for Labour) about the stance of them and their parties to One Barnet and outsourcing http://barneteye.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/10-questions-to-unravel-conundrum-that.html -It could have cost me a lot of money as there are 62 of them who could have answered.

Imagine my surprise that to date, not a single one has had the cojones to bother. I suppose we can draw many conclusions from this. The one I am starting to draw is that the whole lot of them are completeley useless and clueless. We had a low turnout in the recent council election. I must say that when faced with a choice between the flu and cancer, I'd prefer to abstain. That is how I'm starting to feel about Barnet politics.

No comments: