Wednesday 25 December 2013

Happy Christmas to all readers of the Barnet Eye

I'd just like to wish all of my readers a Happy Christmas. I write this as I am preparing lunch. As is the tradition, we play our favourite music until the guests and family arrive (we have a big dinner). At the moment we have the best of David Bowie, Golden Years is spinning. When that finishes it will probably be MC5, then LAMF by the Heartbreakers, then Puremania by the Vibrators, followed by a little bit of the Buzzcocks. Then the friends and family will arrive and the carols will go on. It wrks for us (if not the neighbours !).

The doggies are eating their Xmas bones, the kids are tidying the house up and my good lady is sorting out the table. I love Christmas.


Whatever you do, have a good one.

No comments: