Friday 17 May 2013

Roger Tichborne - A personal statement

I was informed by a friend that people have been spreading unfounded rumours concerning myself that are totally untrue. As such I am prompted to issue a personal statement clarifying the position.

1. I am not a member of any political party at present.
2. I am not seeking nomination for any political party to stand as a councillor in 2014.
3. I have not joined the Conservative Party and have no intention of doing so.
4. I have not been interviewed to be a candidate for the Conservative Party in 2014.
5. I have had no discussions at all with any member of the Conservative Party regarding standing as a councillor.

I am amazed that anyone should spread such rumours. One can only wonder at the motivation of people who make such things up.

1 comment:

APML said...

Would you like a UKIP membership form Rog ? lol..