Friday 9 November 2012

The Friday Joke - 9/11/2012

As ever, here is our Friday joke.

A man walks into Friern Barnet library, which is packed, picks up a book and sees that there is only one seat, next to a girl deep in study; “Do you mind if I sit beside you”?
The girl answered with a loud voice; "I DON’T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOUUU!!!”. All the people in the library started staring at the guy and he was embarrassed, he went and stood at the opposite corner of the library and started reading the book. After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the guy’s table and she told him “I study psychology and I know what a man is thinking, I guess you felt embarrassed right?"
The guy responded with a loud voice: "£200 FOR ONE NIGHT!!!? GREAT !!!" ... with that, all the people in the library looked at the girl in shock. The guy then whispered in her ear "I work for Barnet Council and you may know how to embarrass people, but we know how to really screw them!"

No comments: