Friday 17 August 2012

The Friday Joke - 17/8/2012

This week, we feature  guest jokes -  This is from Helen Michael, owner of Cafe Buzz in Finchley

----------------------------------
 
A woman was playing golf when she took a big swing and fell.

The party waiting behind her was a group from Barnet Council which included Leader Richard Cornelius, who quickly stepped forward and helped her to her feet.

She thanked him and started to leave, when he said; "I'm Richard Cornelius, leader of Barnet Council, and I hope you'll vote for me at the next council elections."

She laughed and quickly said; "I fell on my backside, not my head!"

------------------------------------

And This is from "Old John"


I was visiting my son last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper.
'This is the 21st  century,’ he said. 'I don't waste money on newspapers. Here, you can borrow my iPad.'

I can tell you this, that damn fly never knew what hit him.

(Old John assures me there are plenty more where that one came from, if ever I get low on jokes)

No comments: