Wednesday 13 April 2011

Barnet Council - Col Gaddafy - I get by with a little help from my friends (in this case Andrew Harper)

Whilst I wait for my video clips to download, here is a little clip of Joe Cocker singing "I get by with a little help from my friends" as Woodstock. It is specially dedicated to Councillor Andrew Harper who made a total arse of himself tonight sticking up for the property rights of ruthless, bloodthirsty, maniacal dictators everywhere. I wonder how the Policemen patrolling the meeting felt, knowing that Barnet Council is sticking up for the property rights of the bastard who was responsible for the murder of WPC Yvonne Fletcher (and god knows how many of his own countrymen). Barnet Council has done many stupid things but starting a purge of squatters because Gaddafy's house has been taken over as part of a political protest just shows how out of touch these idiots are.



If I was a Tory and I was worried about squatting, I'd wait till the Libyan protest at the Gaddafy mansion was over before starting such a crusade.

No comments: