Wednesday 16 February 2011

Twitter Update - Home Secretary "Talks To" Hendon MP about bad Behaviour

It seems that the Home Secretary has "talked to" our local MP, Matthew Offord about "anti social Behaviour" and "crime concerns" in the constituency. I wonder what sort of behaviour he means? Getting drunk and having scuffles? Insulting respectable members of the constituency? People who keep their neighbours awake with the sound of smashing crockery? Anyway, full details are on Manuel Offord, Hendons MP and best loved soup waiters twitter site

http://twitter.com/HendonMP

This is what he actually said :

HendonMP

Private meeting with the Home Secretary to discuss anti-social behaviour and crime concerns of constituents   via web


You've got to love good old Manuel, haven't you. Whilst the rest of the World seems to understand what a "private meeting" is, he broadcasts it to the whole world via his Twatter account (well to the 4 people following him).

Perhaps even more interesting is this post :-

Just released the first tropical fish I have bred.
11:46 AM Feb 10th via web

I do hope that when he says he's just released the first tropical fish, he doesn't mean into the wild, where they will freeze to death. I don't know Soup Waiter, Tropical Fish Farmer, whatever exciting thing will we learn next. Of all the local Tories, I like Manuel the best. Not only is he out of harms way on the back benches, where he can't do any damage (unless you are a mug), but he gives us a constant stream of entertainment on his Twitter site. He may only have four followers, but one is the Dalai Lama, so respect where respect is due.


I had a look at the Dalai Lama's Twitter and do I detect a message for Lynne Hillan, Brian Coleman et all


http://twitter.com/DalaiLama
 
When we are motivated by wisdom and compassion, the results of our actions benefit everyone.
12:51 AM Jan 27th via web 
 

2 comments:

Mrs Angry said...

Ms Morris and I have discussed the interesting revelation that Mr Offord has bred a tropical fish,and have been speculating who the mother might be? Warmest congratulations to the new parents.

baarnett said...

This is typical. Absolutely typical... of the kind of...
[shouting]
David Cameron: ARSE I have to put up with from you people. You ponce in here expecting to be waited on hand and foot, while I'm trying to run a government here. Have you any idea of how much there is to do? Do you ever think of that? Of course not, you're all too busy sticking your noses into every corner, poking around for things to complain about, aren't you? Well let me tell you something - this is exactly how Nazi Germany started. A lot of layabouts with nothing better to do than to cause trouble. Well I've had nine months of pandering to the likes of you, and I've had enough. I've had it. Come on, pack your bags and get out."

"No, no, Mr Cameron, Siir. I am Manuel, I from Handon. I am yoour MP theeere!"