Monday 3 January 2011

2010 Highlights and awards

As we relax at the dog end of the new years break, here's a little broadcast I put together detailing my highlights of the year. Firstly, here's the Barnet Eye awards 2010

Barnet Man of the Year : Alex Clayman  - FCHS student who organised the protest against tuition fees.

Barnet Blogger of the Year : Mr Reasonable - http://reasonablenewbarnet.blogspot.com/
Runners up :  Vickim57, Don't Call Me Dave

Best New Blog : Broken Barnet
Runners Up : Mill Hill Broadway,

Twat of the Year : Councillor Robert Rams

Quote of the Year : Councillor Lynne Hillan "No one can teach me anything about incompetence"

Barnet Newspaper of the Year : Press group - coverage of Allowancegate/future shape

Moment of the Year : Lynne Hillans climbdown on allowance rises.

Gig of the Year : Steve Miller Band at Albert Hall

Party of the Year : Boz Boorers Xmas Bash at The Alliance

Brewery Tour of the Year : Fullers.

Thanks for all your support and trust - Here's my summary of 2010 (slightly delayed) - enjoy.

2 comments:

Mr Reasonable said...

Rog I am very flattered but in no way can I be seen as the Barnet blogger of the year, a title that could only fit yourself. Your blog is a great inspiration to many other bloggers and a benchmark to which other bloggers aspire.

Rog T said...

Thanks Johnny, much appreciated, but the sheer hard work you've put into the themes you've developed deserves commendation. I'm sure that like me you don't blog for the plaudits, but they are deserved.