Thursday 12 August 2010

I'm Alive - In Memorium of my good mate Mick Couch

This post is dedicated to my good mate Mick Couch who died unexpectedly yesterday


999 - I'm Alive

It's a sad affliction causing me restriction
This isn't what I wanted to do
I just cant belive it I would like to leave it
And get into something new
Just about to lose my mind
Working just drives me wild
Watch out for me now cos

I'm alive I'm alive I'm alive


Don't like pretty bureaucracies and detentions

Don't wear those funny clothes
Get into schemes or pensions
Do the same thing every day
I cant stay up to late
Watch out for me now cos

Stuff you in a pakage send you

Flight inter-continental
Your not having me that stuff
Just drives me mental
I'm gonna stay right here
Aint got nothing to fear
Watch out for me now cos

I'm alive watch the clock

I'm alive sitting here
I'm alive fall asleep
I'm alive loads of sheep

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sure that as we speak, Mick is driving up to those pearly gates on his heavenly Harley and looking for a decent bar. Condolences to Jackie and the rest of the family. For some reason this song really reminds me of Mick. I've had it on my brain for a couple of days and when I got the call this evening, I guess I realised why.