Saturday 31 July 2010

Welcome to my Evil blog - let me proceed to poison your mind

Well hello dear innocent victim. Please allow me to introduce myself. I am the devil incarnate. My soul purpose in life is to pervert and corrupt your mind so that you think behaviour such as voting yourself huge pay increases, lying to the public and being completely incompetent are incompatible with public office. If I get my evil way with your mind, you will only vote for dastardly wrongdoers who are interested in those smelly unwashed scumbags who happen to pay the bill via council tax, rather than the "beautiful people of the Barnet Tory Group". I champion people such as Tory Kate Salinger who bleat "I have a conscience" and vote aginst pay rises and I rather creully want to stop Councillors such as Brian Coleman from eating lots of dinners courtesy of people who have a vested interest in his decision making.



In short I'm a wrong 'un. You've been warned. Don't read this blog if you know whats good for you.

Here's a little quiz for you. A certain Barnet Councillor has been putting it about that I'm

a) Evil
b) I am poisoning the minds of the citizens of Barnet
c) I'm bitter and twisted and jealous of his success

Well dear councillor, let me tell you, I'm all of those things and far more !!! Ha Ha Ha

I bet you, dear reader cannot possibly guess which one of the 37 Barnet Tory Councillors has been saying such things. I'll give you a clue - it wasn't Kate Salinger !

Of course it's always possible he's talking complete B*LL*CKS, but I'm afraid I'll have to let you be the judge of that

6 comments:

baarnett said...

But as you and the Sex Pistols say on "Broken Barnet",

"Blind acceptance is a sign
Of stupid fools who stand in line"

Roger, you are a significant part of the fight-back.

I like your comment a week or so ago, that when Allowancegate was all over, you would go back to blogging about three-legged dogs playing football."

Well, we ain't there yet!

Broadway Blogger said...

They say that about all musicians - so dont worry !

Sounds as if you have hit a raw nerve in the last couple of weeks.

The whole borough is in a total frenzy - the voter are revolting and the local media.

The only answer is for the Tories to reverse their decision and save some face.

Each day that goes by they lose more votes. Soon they will be wiped off the electoral map in Barnet because the next election will be fought on this issue because it goes to the heart of the Council's integrity.

Surely the local Tory workers can apply pressure on their Fat Cat councillors to save the local party before it is too late ?

baarnett said...

I hope the Chairman of Hendon Conservatives isn't being hung out to dry - he had to report to a Star Chamber meeting, after criticising the leadership over Allowancegate.

Anyone with an update?

Mrs Angry said...

Let's see: evil, poisonous, bitter, twisted and jealous. Hmmm. I think that this might just be another case of an interesting condition which we in the Broken Barnet Care Home for Distressed Councillors call 'projection' ... In my considered professional opinion, someone, somewhere, is need of 'a check up from the neck up'.

ainelivia said...

Does s/he live in "Wind in the Willows Drive? And Mrs A has got it really spot on about projection, and I would add denial, control freakery, narcissism... oh yes I could go on......... but i won't.... we are having frogs legs for dinner and they take so long to prepare.......

ainelivia said...

at least one hundred hours per week..........