Sunday 25 April 2010

David Cameron - an urban spaceman in a policy vacuum

It's Sunday night, and I've had a hard days canvassing. This clip is dedicated to the Leader of the Conservative Party, David Cameron.


Here's the Lyrics


Urban Spaceman - The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band

I'm the urban spaceman baby, I've got speed
I've got everything I need
I'm the urban spaceman baby, I can fly
I'm a supersonic guy

I don't need pleasure
I don't feel pain
If you were to knock me down
I'd just get up again

I'm the urban spaceman babe and
I'm making out
I'm all about

I wake up every morning
with a smile upon my face
My natural exuberance
spills out all over the place
I'm the urban spaceman
I'm intelligent and clean
Know what I mean?

I'm the urban spaceman, as a lover second to none
It's a lot of fun

I never let my friends down
I've never made a boob
I'm a glossy magazine
an advert in the tube

I'm the urban spaceman babe, but here comes the twist
I don't exist

-------------------------------------
remind you of someone ???????????

2 comments:

Don't Call Me Dave said...

I went to see the band 2 years ago on their reunion tour. They were brilliant (except for Paul Merton who made a guest appearance doing a number in place of the sadly departed Vivian Stanshall - he didn’t bother to learn his lines and read them from a sheet.) Fortunately, everyone else in the show was a through professional.

We don’t produce bands like Bonzo anymore, more’s the pity.

Mrs Angry said...

one time resident of our glorious borough, you know, Viv Stanshall, lived in Finchley. Explains quite a lot when you think about it ...