Saturday 13 June 2009

Mike Freer is Gordon Brown's evil twin !




One of my best mates is a quite senior Tory in South London. I've known him for a long time and we often meet up for a couple of beers and a curry. Generally we don't discuss politics, preferring to chat about beer, football & Uma Thurman. However as you can probably guess about a mate of Rog T he rather enjoys the opportunity to wind me up and will occasionally send me one of his masterpieces to try and ruin my weekend. I just received his latest effort. He asked me if I could think of any amendments to it. I was happy to oblige !

10 Reasons why Gordon Brown Mike Freer should resign today

1. He wasn't the Leader at the last election

2. He plotted behind the scenes to depose the man who the country Barnet elected

3. He has used his leadership to promote a raft of people who clearly aren't up to the job

4. When the country went into recession Barnet Council lost £27.4 Million in Iceland he took no responsibilty whatsoever despite being Prime Minister Council Leader and Cabinet Member for resource management, with a £3,000 responsibility allowance

5. He is happy to tolerate a Cabinet full of people who have gorged themselves on expenses allowances

6. He has promoted people such as Peter Mandleson Brian Coleman despite a long history of scandals

7. He never apologises for his mistakes

8. He is the architect of shameful policies which have destroyed peoples pensions will destroy the Sheltered Housing system and threaten the wellbeing of the Great Britains Barnets elderly

9. He has become a laughing stock, which is bad for Britain Barnet

10. He has completely lost touch with the voters

--------------------------------------------

Uncanny isn't it ! I don't need to write blogs anymore. I just get my Tory mates to send me their stuff & I change a couple of names and places.

No comments: