Saturday 11 April 2009

Videos for a Saturday night

As Mrs T is in Norwich with eldest daughter for a swimming gala, one of my mates suggested I did a Mr Jacqui Smith special and gave you a few good saturday night videos for any husbands who are home alone. Now unfortunately, these won't cost the taxpayer a penny, but feel free to send me a £10 via Mill Hill Music Complex, if you have a generous expense account.

Suzi Quattro - Can The Can


Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock and Roll


Blondie - Rip Her to Shreds


Nancy Sinatra - These boots were made for walkin


Donna Summer - I feel Love


Penetration - Don't Dictate


Siouxsie & The Banshees - Spellbound


Garbage - Stupid Girl


Xray Specs - The Day The World Turned Dayglo


Aretha Franklin - Natural Woman


Well, putting this playlist together made my saturday night, hope you enjoyed it half as much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not only for the husbands Rog! Great to see some old favourites in here.
:)