Monday 23 February 2009

The Ministry of Truth Lives on in Barnet - These Chickens ain't headless

Wanna see some first class media manipulation & censorship in action in Barnet?

Just in case you haven't anything better to do and you want to see a graphic example of what a bunch of censorious chickens are running the Council, go to Google and type in the following search exactly as I've written it (CUT & PASTE it for ease)

"ROG T" blog -claimant -orton barnet

Now when you've done that go to the third page. Around the 5th entry down is a link to LEADERLISTENS.COM

Don't click this just yet, click the Cached button under the url.

See the comments there :-
------------------------------------
Comments:
Richard Logue
I will post my comment that is still awaiting moderation at Mike Freer's leader listens blog:

What do you mean by business as usual? If Mill Hill was anything to go by it was definitely NOT business as usual. Ungritted roads and pavements and hardly any shops were open. I could not get to work as there were no buses. Many shops in Mill Hill Broadway were closed. So sorry Mike, it was NOT business as usual. Hasn’t anyone else posted about this or do you only publish praise like the first comment??
Rog T
This is the comment that Mike Freer won't post on his "Business as Usual" blog entry in Leader Listens - leaderlistens.com/2009/02/02/business-as-usual-despite-he...

Mike,

I had to take a day off work as my three kids at three different schools were all at home as the schools were shut. Barnet knew for a week about the snow. Half the shops in Mill Hill Broadway were shut. The manager of Leyla’s Turkish restaurant told me it took 4 hours to drive from Barnet to Mill Hill.

The one thing anyone who lives in Barnet knows is that today WAS NOT business as usual.


---------------------------

Now click on the main LEADERLISTENS.COM link - Notice how the comments have magically gone? It's called censorship and it's the first sign of a weak and desperate regime.

Justin case they disappear from the Cache, here's a screenshot I prudently took (sorry it's pretty blurred. It's not just me they don't like, I see they deleted Richard Logue's comment. Sorry Richard, seems if you agree with me you airbrushed out of Barnet

Draw your own conclusions

1 comment:

Crusty said...

I regard that censorship as a badge of honour!