Sunday 15 February 2009

Greetings from the Lunatic Fringe !!!!!!!!

You know they say that the first sign of madness is thinking that you are completely sane !!! For all I know I've been locked up in an asylum for the past 45 years and none of this is real. Maybe you are all figments of my imagination. If I really am living in a psuedo "Matrix" world, please please please Mr Evil programmer make a few changes. I'd like some better weather, ten million pounds and ....... Well enough of that, Mrs T may read this.

I've posted over 150 blogs on this site so if there are any clinical psychologists out there who think I am insane, please post a comment with a website address to your practice and I'll get in touch for treatment. I've a wife & kids and I'd hate to think they were living with a nutcase.

Why you may ask why am I asking these rather analytical questions on a Sunday evening? Well it seems that I've been called "The Lunatic Fringe" on a blog. Now it may or may not surprise you to know that the person who left the accusation did it using an anonymous ID. It may or may not surprise you that they left it on another blog (didn't have the guts to come here). It may or may not surprise you that they were challenging a vociferous critic of Mike Freer's Barnet Council administration. It may or may not surprise you to know that they left a whole stream of comments with a list of slurs, half truths and downright lies. It may or may not surprise you that they rejected the offer to discuss the accusations. The blog is run by Lib Dem Councillor Duncan MacDonald. You can see the whole sorry tale here :-

http://cllrdmacdonald.blogspot.com/2009/02/councillors-surgery.html

If I've got a criticism of Duncan MacDonald it's that he's quite a nice bloke and he's too civil to idiots such as this. I suspect that person leaving these comments

a) Has an unfeasibly receding hairline
b) Has unfeasibly big Ears
c) Has an unfeasibly small willy
d) Has an unfeasibly large Crack habit
e) Is an unfeasibly pathetic Chicken

If this description reminds you of anyone - please don't post it here as I'll have to remove it - wouldn't want to get in trouble with Mr Beaky would we - I'm just meditating on what I imagine our friend to look like.

Then again, I'm the lunatic fringe so what do I know. As I'm clearly bonkers, I'm sure to have got all of this wrong. Now of course if the mystery man reveals themselves to us all, they can prove us wrong.

By the way thanks to our mystery man. I've been trying for about six months to come up with a Title for the False Dots new album (my band for the uninitiated) - I really like "Greetings from the Lunatic Fringe" - if our mystery man gets in touch, I'll send him tickets for the Album launch party, so long as he promises to lay off the crack for the Evening.

No comments: